jouer à un jeu avec le Xbox live ( to play a game with Xbox live )

En Français

escusez moi , je sollicite votre aide pour pouvoir jouer à un jeu via le Xbox live car je n'y arrive pas . Par exemple j'éssaie de jouer à fifa 09 online, on m'afffiche que je n'ai pas les conditions d'utilisation nécéssaire pour y jouer . j'ai aussi éssayer avec Dragon ball Z Raging blast 2 , Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 2 et Pure football . ça m'affiche le même méssage . Il n'y a que un jeu qui marche au xbox live avec moi : Dragon ball Z Burst limit .     
Pourriez vous m'aidez SVP ?

On English :   

escuse me, I request your assistance to be able to play a game via Xbox live because I can't . For example I try to play to FIFA 09 online, one posts me that I do not have the conditions of use necessary to play there. I have also to test with Dragon ball Z Raging blast 2, Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 2 and Pure football. that posts me the same message. There is only one play which goes to the xbox live with me: Dragon ball Z Burst limit.     
Could you help me PLEASE?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello Bakado.

Is this the account you are having problems with?.

You need a gold account to play MP functions online, your account is silver so you would need to upgrade to gold.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes but, can one do it free?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can play any single player games on your xbox for free, but if you want to play online MP you need to buy gold membership.

You can buy gold membership on here, on your console, from game retailers and trusted online stores.

Sorry this didn't help.