Joining xbox live very soon

Hiya guys and gals. just wanted to say hello and that i will be joining xbox live soon {well gold anyway}. i used to have xbox live when i was younger but i now have a family {and a new baby boy to our family} so i wont be ragging the xbox lol. Anyway im hopeing on getting battlefield 3 and probly modern warfare 3 to play as i love FPS games. Im looking for friends who are abit older as i remember last time having lots of kids screaming and using bad launguage towards me whice i didnt find very attracting lol. I will also be getting a mic so i can talk so as i said if anyone wants to add me it would be great so then they can show me the ropes on the games ;). Oh and one last thing im 24 if anyone wanted to no.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hey buddy had to change my name from redcitadel to bluecitadel, im on xbox live now but only have silver at the moment and no headset but should be getting one soon anyone hope you accept my FR i sent you

[quote user="AlphaNobleOmega"]

And Halo Reach is also a fun game and Halo 4 is due in early Nov as well.

[/quote]
I agree with AlphaNobleOmega. Halo Reach is definitely a fun game, you should get it.

If you love shooters I would recommend Ghost recon Future Soldier. It's a third person shooter, but it also have coop campaign as well as multiplayer. And it's Guerilla mode is alot like COD's Spec Ops, but better in my opinion. And by playing campaign and Guerilla mode you will unlock guns and attachments that will work in mp. And the gunsmith mode is awesome. You can create about 200 million different combinations for all the ingame weapons.
And Halo Reach is also a fun game and Halo 4 is due in early Nov as well.

I'll send a request your way. :) I'm from Sweden so we're somewhat in the same timezone, I'm 1 hour ahead of you. But I play MW3. And don't worry, I'm 22, pretty mature, no yelling or bad language. :P

cheers buddy added you, found out my xbox will be dilvered by next friday {grrrrrrrrrr} so should be up and running by friday night. By the way Gillette 73 you ould add me now if you wanted hun :)

hi m8

Had xb long time the best console by far play battlefield cod modern warfare 2 love play sports games if you want to add me sent me a request

Welcome to xb live m8

fab if im full just send me a message and i'll make some space for you xx

Awesome Gillette 73 il add you when iv got gold, just waiting for my my xbox to be delivered to my door its takeing forever lol, im from the UK by the way people

welcome to gold hun i have battlefield 3 mw3 and max payne 3 all shooters and great fun . i'll play i'm a mum of 4 boys x

cheers buddy will do :)