Joining matches with friends.

Have you guys been having trouble getting your squad into a game together and/or on the same team? Also it seems impossible to get in a Hardcore match with friends.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its all over the bf3 twitter feed, they are aware and working on it.

Yes team chat is available instead of just squad chat!

I understand that squads are 4 people. But what if I have 5 friends that all want to play together, making 6 including me?

Theres an upcoming update for that apparently.

@rygar21

Thanks for the info! Appreciate it.

But then how do all 6 get in the same game on the same team?

[quote user="rygar21"]

its all over the bf3 twitter feed, they are aware and working on it.

[/quote]

thx for this info..

its annoying. though still fun. But i rather playing with my golden squad, instead of against it.. lol

This all started with BC1 and its my pet hate of BF games over the last couple of years! BFMC (BF2) had open comms so you could join a friends game in progress, see what team they were on and join that team and be able to talk to them. In this not only do i have to try and ensure i get in the same game, i also have to get on the same team AND in the same squad WHICH SUCKS.

We used to fill up a whole server on BFMC on the PS2 and Xbox360 when we all moved over. Even now we are 10 strong most nights but we will have to leave a few people out and party chat it up or just not be able to hear most of the others which on a team orientated game is just rediculous.

The only chance you have is 4 of you get in a party and try to get in on the same squad (when its fixed) and the others join game in progress and try to switch teams until it lets you. You'll have to use party chat if you are 8 or less, if you have more than that then its just unlucky.

My bad, i didnt know that! i all of a sudden love this game again :D

[quote user="NATESAC69"]

I understand that squads are 4 people. But what if I have 5 friends that all want to play together, making 6 including me?

[/quote]

Make 2 squads of 3 people.