Joining A clan

What's up?  I'm new to the whole clan thing and keep getting invites from 10yr old kids.  I'm an adult gamer who wouldn't mind joinging a clan, I mainly play FPS (Reach, Gears and son on).  Anyone out there have a clan like this?  thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Check out www.extremetacticalgaming.net  we've put over 1000$ into the site!!

You are welcome to join deadly networks. We are a mature and repectable gaming clan. We have a branch for halo reach and hold caln nights and meetings. It is women and men who are dedicated to having good times with great mature people and of course for a win. We are based on camaraderie and pride ourselves at being one of the few clans free of prejudice and drama. If you would like more information look at www.deadlyntworks.com and send a message to the gamertag DN KAOS if intrested

If your still interested, check out    www.circleix.com       We are building our 360 side and are mainly mature adult gamers.

Also if you have not found a clan yet  I'm in RGC it is a clan that has currently over 500 members we have XBOX 360 and PS3 also we specialize in FPS's also all our members are fourteen or older and we have quite a few adult gamers we are military ranked and the website is renegadegaming.com so if you hit up the website just register and shoot me a message also if you look you'll see our recruitment thread in this forum

Thanks,

RGC Epidemic

I belong to a gaming community that is for over 18's with both male and female members of all skill levels. We hold regular gaming nights (we play a lot of Reach and gears), If you are interested why not check us out at 360fahrenheit.

thanks I'll check it out

yoshi effect has invited you to Join Genesisgamers.com a brand new community so what are you waiting for?

Check us out

WWW.MIDLANDBASE.COM

or

WWW.MIDLANDBASE.NET