JOIN THE C4L CLAN (CAMPERS/ CRAZY 4 LIFE)

me and two of my other friends a the clan leaders. all we do is play games have fun or go all out and merc everyone. some times we work as a team or work alone . we also go against hacking and modding since only the people who cant play worth the crap has to mod just to say there good. so join us if u want at http://c4lclan.webs.com/ or just send me a privite message

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i want to join your clan

Campers 4 life? So you´re just sitting behind doors/corners and wait for the opponent walking by so you can kill him like a little girl?!

can i join in your clan?

if u want me and my right hand man can show u how the C4L plays

how can i join this clan

send me a friend request and a message sayin u want to join and ill talk to u about wat u need to do

HI IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR CLAN IS SO GOOD I HERD A elite clan that will f***you over and they are a cheat and lier. They have mental problems and they will destroy planets such as reach. They always forfiet their matches and they give up way too easy. They lack character and respect. The leader is luckiestsphinx. and the clan name is j90!

I have a clan for serious campers with positions on both sides of the map. I'm looking for players to support a team. All maps are ready to print or go on your hard drive. currently I am running a 2. kill death ratio. are you interested in merging clan? Google 6vs clan.

not really into camping BUT I could use a few to balance out our run & gunners;Interested?

clan merging i culd do but i need to see if u any good