Join TCE MLG!!!

Join TCE MLG aka The Chosen Elites. We are a newly formed clan with huge tasks. We Have clan battles and we have game developer battles. The Chosen Elites are full of respectful gamers that act like a family. We have alot of things you can do to move up in the ranks of our MLG based clan.

1. Clan Battles.
2. Developer Battles.
3. Recruiting.
4. Meetings.
5. Skill Builder.
6. Custom Clan Forging.

We are easy to get along with we right now have almost 20 members but we are just starting out and we do only recruit the best. If your a Clan and you wanna try to take us on then we are willing to accept your challenge.

The Games we are Involved in.

We are into FPS games. The games are good thats why they are our choice.

1. Halo is our main game right now.
2. Black Ops is our second till MW4 comes.
3. Gears of War 3 when it finally hits stores.
4. BattleField 3 Will be our number 3 when it finally hits stores.

To join our Glorious Clan.

1. You must be 15 or older and be a mature player.
2. You must have a mic.
3. Attend to all meeting that you signed up for.
4. Carry our clan emblem at all times.
5. Your armor is your armor or armor color. It is your account your custom made account just like your name.
6. If you wanna get deeply involved with then clan you could apply our clan name to your name. (but not required.)
7. Must be able to pull your weight. (which is 12 to 13 kills.) You will be on a 10 game day probation which you will have to play with one of the clan leaders or officers of the select game you play.

There are many ways to get ahold of us.

1. Website. www.TheChosenElite.webs.com & www.freewebs.com/TheChosenElite
2. Email. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** & *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
3. Xbox Live. T C E Drako & TCE Newb1337.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Bump

Hey, ive been looking for a good clan for ages, im 15 and much more mature than my friends, i am good at those games, i really would like to get involved in the clan and get far and be a major part of your teram and lead you to victory, thanks.

We have a Bungie and Facebook page.  Bungie search (thechosenelite) facebook (Drako N3wb)

We will message you and set you up with a recruiting officer so we can test your skills and put your talents in the right game types or games.

your clan is just what i was looking for im 16 currently i am playing call of duty black ops intill mw3 and i am pretty good at it best of my friends. please contact me with so more info on ur clan

Bump

Join TCE MLG aka The Chosen Elites. We are a newly formed clan with huge tasks. We Have clan battles and we have game developer battles. The Chosen Elites are full of respectful gamers that act like a family. We have alot of things you can do to move up in the ranks of our MLG based clan.

1. Clan Battles.

2. Developer Battles.

3. Recruiting.

4. Meetings.

5. Skill Builder.

6. Custom Clan Forging.

We are easy to get along with we right now have almost 20 members but we are just starting out and we do only recruit the best. If your a Clan and you wanna try to take us on then we are willing to accept your challenge.

The Games we are Involved in.

We are into FPS games. The games are good thats why they are our choice.

1. Halo is our main game right now.

2. Black Ops is our second till MW4 comes.

3. Gears of War 3 when it finally hits stores.

4. BattleField 3 Will be our number 3 when it finally hits stores.

To join our Glorious Clan.

1. You must be 15 or older and be a mature player.

2. You must have a mic.

3. Attend to all meeting that you signed up for.

4. Carry our clan emblem at all times.

5. Your armor is your armor or armor color. It is your account your custom made account just like your name.

6. If you wanna get deeply involved with then clan you could apply our clan name to your name. (but not required.)

7. Must be able to pull your weight. (which is 12 to 13 kills.) You will be on a 10 game day probation which you will have to play with one of the clan leaders or officers of the select game you play.

There are many ways to get ahold of us.

1. Website. www.TheChosenElite.webs.com & www.freewebs.com/TheChosenElite

2. Email. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** & *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

3. Xbox Live. T C E Drako & TCE Newb1337.

We are having clan battles everyweek.  Giving you the chance to earn you Ranks faster.  We are very active after I Established that we will start having Battles.  If your Interested In a fully active clan Message Us!!!!

Bump

bump