John 117 firefight voice?!

Its a pretty inane question/comment, but what the hey everyone else does it......

Just got john 117's firefight voice last night, looking forward to it as a small difference when playing firefight, but was kinda disappointed in how crap it sounded, (i know theres a preview but not too much to go by) i think ill stick with Emile for now..

Just wondering if anyone had his voice and had a similar comment? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol, I bought John's voice a couple days ago but haven't been on Firefight to hear it. Hope I like it or I wasted 150k cR.

You could type 'insert FF voice' on YouTube and get a full preview of what voice you're thinking of spending cR on.

ha i guess my awesome common sense eluded me at the time, got caught up in the rat race of reach and it seemed like a good idea  [:-)]

I enjoy it! Just love hearing that oh so familiar voice... Especially when you use a Laser. Or when you stick someone. Completely and 100% memorable to me after gaming as Master Chief for almost 10 years!

i do like his voice, its a stupid thing to be picky about but it just doesnt do it for me in firefight, (not really sure what my expectations were) kinda like being amped up for duke nukem for ever, and then wondering what the f i spent all that $ to get a balls of steel edition for!

I had the Master Chief's voice and its okay. Then I switched to Sgt. Johnson and he is hilarious with the stuff he spouts off. I prefer him over MC by far.

sweet, ill check out Johnson! cheers!!!

I was thinking of getting Chief's the other day, but got Auntie Dot's instead... Yes, my Spartan is male, I just dig the voice and they didn't have any male choices like it :/

man im just laughing at myself aye, of all the things to be picky about ie "armour lock" "bloom" "grenade spamming" blah blah blah..... this guys complaining about a firefight voice [:-)]

i might check out Dot too! cheers JBONYU!

I haven't bought hardly anything.   Then I'll have a bunch of credits and won't know what to buy.