Jet tank rifle

Hi just got a few kills with the jet, i then bailed into the gunner seat of a tank got a kill then got 2 more kills with my rifle. Yet no acheivment. Do you have to be in the main gun of the tank?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Were you using the Assault Class or an Engineers All Kits Class? It has to be an Assault Rifle, not an All Kits Class. Which gun did you use?

Ahh that's where i was going wrong, I was an engineer. No worries :)

[quote user="SAS Findlay"]

Ahh that's where i was going wrong, I was an engineer. No worries :)

[/quote]

No worries but even as an Assault Class, make sure it is an Assault Gun. Just pick one of the "stock" Assault Guns to be sure. Do not use an All Kits Weapon with an Assault Class, it still wont work that way.

It took me 4 successful attempts to get the achievement to actually pop. My recomendations: It can be any of the 5 jets, in a tank do not use the machine gun at all, only the cannon, and for the assault rifle use something like an M16 or M416 or similar to be safe. Also, try to make everything 1 kill. So 1 with the Jet, then 1 with the tank cannon, then the last with the AR. I don't know why it didn't pop for me the first 3 times, but this is all I can recomend if it doesn't pop for you when you try it with the right class.