Jet score rewarded for support class

So, for the first time in my BF3 history I managed to stay alive with a jet (and that was even for a whole round!!!). I took down a number of enemy jets and some tanks and ended up getting around 1000 points. In the results screen I wanted to see how close I got to my next unlock and to my surprise it said jet +0. Other vehicles were +0 as well. So I wanted to know where the points went and on the kits screen it showed support +1000. DICE FIX THE CODING! I didn't even touch my support kit, jumped straight to the jet from the very first spawn screen. feelsbadman.jpg

/rant

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you were in rush, there's one jet that doesn't properly award points to it or something, I think. I don't know the whole ordeal since I rarely play rush.

Let me guess, the American one in Op Firestorm? Typical my luck.

The A10 Thunderbolt or Warthog is glitched. DIce is well aware, they will fix it sometime in 2016.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

The A10 Thunderbolt or Warthog is glitched. DIce is well aware, they will fix it sometime in 2016.

[/quote]

lulz... first they need to "nerf"... eh never mind.

But to the OP, sadly yes the A10 is broken and you don't get the points from it on Rush. Operation Firestorm equals ground pound or Frogfoot only.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[/quote]

lulz... first they need to "nerf"... eh never mind.

But to the OP, sadly yes the A10 is broken and you don't get the points from it on Rush. Operation Firestorm equals ground pound or Frogfoot only.

[/quote] If they nerf it will they nerf the damage output? Or will the jet just spawn with half the wingspan, or maybe remove one engine.

If they nerf it will they nerf the damage output? Or will the jet just spawn with half the wingspan, or maybe remove one engine.

[/quote]

Eventually, it'll become the MAV.

[/quote]Thunderbolt II and I assume 2028 when the US supposedly will retire the A-10.