jet pack for 90 mill??

My friend says there is a way to get a jetpack for 90 mill. is this a glitch or something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LOL you believed youtube?

I had Donkey for dessert it was very lovely.

Hey BAD 202, I hope they release Jet Pack that would be very fun to use.

There is some fact in what you say but it is not for purchase yet. It is a riddle. It starts at the top of Mt Chilliad on the little map inside the building. It has locations on a map including the crazy, hippie, nudest colony. Where there is a rock that has the same man with a jetpack that was on the Chilliad map. The map also shows a broken eggg. Which many believe is the Maze bank as its fountain on the outside has a broken egg in it if you look from a helicopter or whatnot. some have devoted their entire GTA5 playing to trying to solve this riddle. I think the riddle answer is simple.......HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET. WILL BE COMING WITH STORY DLC. Thats just my guess though. It certainly doesnt exist at this point in time in story or in online mode. I seriously doubt that it will come to online.

Donkey used to be my wife but ate her for dinner lol.

What'd you have for dessert?

You can get the moon for 18 bil..

Jet Pack is fake they made it to look real on youtube, if it was real they rockstar would had let us know.

It would be awesome, kind of a remind From S.A.

What this about?