Jeremy clarkson

SO, being from the UK i am a massive fan of our beloved Top Gear show... however, i see forza 4 will have top gear challange modes and be voiced by jeremy clarkson... i wasn't aware it was a worldwide success? maybe somebody could fill me in on this? does the whole world know who clarkson is?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

TopGear is on tv in australia and we now have our own TopGear show and im pretty sure the US have their own too.

Yeah I think the USA get it on BBC America and is quite popular out there too, I believe they show the British version and have their own too.

Wow, i had no clue! i thought it was just a bit of a uk hit... men messing about in cars. lol

i actually like the UK version over the australian one, but ours is pretty new so it will take time.

i think you are probably right. our guys are long serving well established presenters. they have a kind of relaionship/bond that can only come with time.

nice! thanks for the link, in my opinion every bit as good as the uk track! so... whats the car? oh and rizzo, im going to add you i think, so i can keep tabs on your forza times... couldn't possibly be beaten by an Oz

ute... wow... that is brilliant!

Yeah, it's on BBC America here in the States.  Great show.  The U.S. version is terrible.  Looking forward to it in F4.  How much Top Gear is actually in the game?  Do we get to drive the TG track for our lap times? I haven't heard much on the amount of Top Gear content that is in the game except for Jeremy Clarkson talking when you view a car.

Thanks.