Janes:ASF or Ace Combat Assualt Horizon.

Both of these are out on xbox live DLC an at a very decent price 1400 MS ($19.99) Points for assult horizon &  2080 MS Poins ($29.99) For Janes JASF..  I liked the early Ace combats more than I did the last one? ace combat 6? The sand box was a bit small for free flight, I found HAWX Free Flight's sand box worlds were much larger, But I liked aces's planes more, lol SO Now I need to figure oit if this assult horizon witch I'm leaning toward getting OR JASF by Jane's

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

@LowxoNhealth yeah I feel kind of ripped off, I bought the Su-35 and a F-22 Raptor an on one of them it clearly said for single player, but when I played the first mission NONE of those aircraft where available..

@wilco Il birds of prey? Now that one I know of I didn't like it at all, only played 5-6 missions an dropped it..

[quote user="dc67"]

What about IL 2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

[/quote]That's an excellent Flight sim/combat game.

I didn't like it either, ace combat 6 and hawx 1 are the only air combat games I liked this gen, you can get  Project slypheed for an over the top space combat sorta like ace combat 6 as well but you are in the most over powered aircraft ever pretty much. the game is like $2 and if you like ace combat it's worth the risk imo.

-

assault horizon sucks because it simply got worse in every way, the only welcome thing in it is the helicopter missions. the forcing of dogfight mode is annoying at best.

What about IL 2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

Ace Combat 6 would cost about $600 if you want all DLC.Theres like 80 different content packs!

they are both terrible janes is just a bad game you can fine for less than $20 in store probably and assault horizon basically puts your aircraft on rails for half the game, play the demo for AC assault horizon, you have to dogfight mode half the enemies in the game, and the final boss  you have to do it like 40 times.

Hawx and ace combat 6 are your best bets for air combat, hawx had co-op which is awesome and AC6 had a good story.

I dont know about Janes, but this Ace Combat Assualt Horizon game is pretty good. what is it you didnt like about it? My first mission protecting the oil fields is pretty lengthy! had to actually stop an puase for a rest, lol..

[quote user="US Revenge"]

I didn't like it either, ace combat 6 and hawx 1 are the only air combat games I liked this gen, you can get  Project slypheed for an over the top space combat sorta like ace combat 6 as well but you are in the most over powered aircraft ever pretty much. the game is like $2 and if you like ace combat it's worth the risk imo.

-

assault horizon sucks because it simply got worse in every way, the only welcome thing in it is the helicopter missions. the forcing of dogfight mode is annoying at best.

[/quote]I love the Helicopter missions too, did you mean the RB-LB  aspect of the dog-fight? cause I really like that too, it almost works like an semi-autopilot, leaving you to concentrate on killing the enemy.