jagged edges on xbox 360 while playing fifa?

hey guys i have fifa 11, and i noticed that i get really /jagged/////in the game and i was wondering if there is a fix for this, like in the resolution page and everything, and i was wondering if anyone else gets this issue? I have my xbox set to 1080 p because my tv is native 1080, i set it to rgb and standard also, does anyone know a fix?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

oh and i also get jagged edges in the stadium in fifa 11, and also in madden 10. Thanks for anyone that can help! oh and i also have this issue in fifa 11 and i was wondering if its my xbox

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHJR2r5yQ]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

anyone?

Sorry this didn't help.

Well the quality of video is rather bad but as a guess I'd say that they haven't bothered to apply anti-aliasing to the game correctly, if at all.

Sorry this didn't help.

Is this something that's happened recently?

EDIT: I too am going to go with the no anti alaising theory.

Sorry this didn't help.

I doubt it is your xbox. They are more than likely focusing there time on other things. Most likely the players and things that you may be looking at while playing the game.

Sorry this didn't help.

ohhh ok, thanks guys, you guys sure its not my xbox? sorry about the video quality, EA made me take the video quickly -____-. but it shows like moving edges from the top of the wall, and below the wall on the bottom edge its like white pixels moving around, it only happens in some stadiums, and usually it happens on one side of the stadium while the other side doesnt have an issue o.O

Sorry this didn't help.

EA makes some good games and some very bad, rushed games.Whenever you have to rush a title out to match a sports season, your'e bound to run into time constraints during development.

As such, a lot of these sports games involve a lot of "copy and pasting" to speed up the development. Doing this over and over, you're bound to run into artifacts and aliasing (an unfortunate side affects of taking the easy-path when placing objects on the XY plane of the "stadium")

The Xbox 360 can do some amazing anti-aliasing. Much better than the PS3 even. (360 uses 4x MSAA and edge smoothing VS PS3's "quincunx" technique which blurs the entire texture leading to the standard PS3 Washed-Out look)

Make sure your video settings are correct (ie- if your tv is 720p, make sure your settings are set to 720p.) Besides that, there's nothing you can do but hope that next years' game the issue will be resolved..

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks so much to exilious and everyone else! Microsoft and EA kept telling me it was my xbox i guess microsoft wanted to make money off of this and ea doesnt want to admit they have an issue D= the players and field tho looks great its just the walls in the backof the goal net that have advertisement and one side of the side walls that have that issue but that has to be because of anti alaising im guessing, if anyone else has an input feel free to comment! and my tv is 1080 p so i put it on 1080

Sorry this didn't help.