IW's new copy/ paste shocker!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

cod is kind of like mcdonalds. just keep feeding the customer the same crap over and over and they just keep eating it up!! (just my opinion) i am guilty of eating it too!

oh my days it just gets worse for iw...you know on some maps they do seem very familiar like youve been there before on another cod, i wonder how many other maps they have done this with, what a disgrace..wow they sure did put alot of effort and imagination into designing their maps just copy and paste, on how to fool the public

yeah no kidding.  Usually they add one or two old maps to the DLC and charge us $15 bucks.  But to add an old map to a new game.. i'm lost for words.  just wow

just unvelievable and i hope someone has twittered whats his face with the link and for all to see, we are being completely ripped off

and have u when your running around a map ever had the feeling of de ja vu, i have plenty of times

Only thing worse than them doing that is someone actually taking the time to make that video

Why re invent the wheel?  More so when the wheel is already fits your needs. Id like lots of old maps plz, Nuke Town, Hijacked, Studio,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i saw an article the other day about how cut scene during the campaign  are " copy and paste "

from mw 2 and mw 3 

the way i look at things is that there are not many original ideas out there 

yeah old maps on dlc but to rehash them and put them into the game is gobsmacking