iw so good at banning people when there is money to be made

and yet they let their other cod games go to the dogs..and the problems are alot more serious..typical.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Move along nothing to see here.

ghormless stop stalking me..they can ban people for a silly glitch that they put there in the first place but they cant ban people for deranking and being invincible, and iw said they couldnt do anything about being invincible etc..imagine if that happened on this game..they would wave the permaban hammer..just makes my blood boil..bunch of 2 faced tw**ts

Stalking, nah I just a new thread in the forums. At least they are trying to remove the cheaters.

yes they are trying to move the cheaters but they did sod all about the cheaters on cod4 yet they could so easily have done and all this time they were saying its nothing to do with them contact microsoft and thats my point because theres alot of money still to be made on this game, i call it double standards.

I don't really expect them to keep all the games up to date. Maybe just the two current ones.

Ever think maybe it's the publisher paying for any fixes/updates/monitoring of cheaters this time, but maybe the publisher wouldn't pay for the same service last game?

[quote user="orion796"]

and yet they let their other cod games go to the dogs..and the problems are alot more serious..typical.

[/quote]

Didn't you already get rid of your copy of MW3 ?? so what the heck are you still posting in the MW3 forums for ????

Better late than never? Yes.

Let money be their justification if that's what'll have them fixing things.

Even so, however, how do we know that's their only justification?

yes i sold it but youre missing the point