IW on trial with MW3

i think the next cod game will be make or break for IW, iver never ever seen as many disgruntled players for any game..but thats what happens when a game is so popular..people get high expectations..good luck iw on your next game...think you might need it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

actually the "real" IW is on trial with this game.

Wow, another thread by you? Are you a new troll? Spamming threads way fast bro. Disgruntled COD fans have been around forever, thats COD and nothing new. Respawn will be the only COD "killer".

It probably wont outsell Black ops

Hopefully it's a good game. But either way, this should be the last one on this generation of console. MW2 angered many fans, and W@W, B.O., and MW3 are still riding the coattails of CoD4s success, because CoD4 was an epic, fantastic, well put together game. By trying to improve on that formula (and failing by making it 'easier' to play), Activision turned many 'old school' CoD/FPS fans away, and appealed to the more abundant 'casual gamer' that can only focus for 2 minutes at a time in the first place.

Stop making threads. Use a personal journal instead.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[/quote]

What do you mean the "real" IW?

[quote user="K0NV1CT 916"]

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[/quote]

What do you mean the "real" IW?

[/quote]

the heads that created IW and medal of honor?

I am still undecided on mw3, I want to protest and show how pissed off I am about the same old crap activision has put out by not buying mw3.  But the other side of me wants to just buy it and see what it is about.  So I have decided to just wait a little while and see what the reviews say before getting it.  

dont buy rent

So you're saying that the makers of Modern Warfare 2...the most popular game on Xbox Live ever...are on trial?  I can assure you, sir, that they are not "on trial."