IW Forums

I am trying to get to the IW forums, but it keeps coming up "blank page". I read in these threads where Bowling keeps tweeting about getting all the MW3 issues fixed, but I thought I would try to see if anything has been DEFINETLY posted by IW about all the problems.

Anybody else scan the IW forums? Are their forums down?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

they are fine...i've been jumping between them.

I can't get on either...keeps sending me to an error page.

They're probably tired of all the moaning about this POS game.

it does that sometimes, im suprised they aint shut them down like they did with cod4..because of all the complaints

Have been trying off/on most of day and haven't been able to see the IW forums. And like Orion says, they just closed the COD4 forums because the game got hacked to death and IW didn't want to hear about it anymore......

I cant get on here ...

Welllll .......... wudddya know!

they REALLY need to update their website.

Dudes didn't you hear? IW have fled the planet, they've built a rocket with all the monies from 'modern lagfare/hackfare 3' and are now relocating on jupiter where they are all sitting round playing COD4 lan matches! they don't give a monkey about the problems with the game and the patches they keep uploading are simply placebos designed to make us feel like the problems fixed when actually it gets worse day by day.

[quote user="BioniicKkz"]

Dudes didn't you hear? IW have fled the planet, they've built a rocket with all the monies from 'modern lagfare/hackfare 3' and are now relocating on jupiter where they are all sitting round playing COD4 lan matches! they don't give a monkey about the problems with the game and the patches they keep uploading are simply placebos designed to make us feel like the problems fixed when actually it gets worse day by day.

[/quote]

Right... except that the patches actually did what they said they'd do. I love exaggerated hyperbole as much as the next guy, but get your facts right...

You guys are using this one right?

www.callofduty.com/.../cod_mw3_xbox_360