IW creative strategist resigns.

Saw on twitter, Robert resigned from his job at IW. It could possibly be a similar position when treyarchs community manager resigned because of the hate from the community about glitches/hacks, i dont know the reason for resigning, but that could be the problem. BTW he was one of the 50+ employees who stayed behind at IW during the dispute in 2010. Who could be the next person for the the community?.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did you not see the other two threads on the front page about it?

good riddance

no Pinbot. But it will get peoples attention, better to have more than one. Pass word around.

IW needs to hire Domuhnic as their next community manager.

"no Pinbot. But it will get peoples attention, better to have more than one. Pass word around."

Yes, because this is such huge, important news, multiple threads are needed.

Haha exactly. Robert Bowling's career choices are of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE, we need 8000 threads on the xbox MW3 forums about it :/

I can't believe it i'm spechless

I care very little what other people are doing, but since he never did anything wrong by me and I suspect his departure was less than pleasant, I hope it goes well for him.

I would be more than happy to be the next spokesperson!!  But I have a hard time lying and telling everyone that the next game is going to be great!!  Unless I am getting payed millions then maybe I will talk it up a bit.  Domhunic sounds cool to me also, I always find Dom responding to posts in older cod titles like cod 4 and mw2. I want someone who supports cod as a whole not just the next title that's comming out in the fall.  

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

I would be more than happy to be the next spokesperson!!  But I have a hard time lying and telling everyone that the next game is going to be great!!  Unless I am getting payed millions then maybe I will talk it up a bit.  Domhunic sounds cool to me also, I always find Dom responding to posts in older cod titles like cod 4 and mw2. I want someone who supports cod as a whole not just the next title that's comming out in the fall.  

[/quote]  You have a hard time lyuing ... but how about the other stuff.

Do you deal well with constant flaming, name, calling accusations, death threats, and being expected to be enslaved by some 15 year old simply because his mom chucked out 60 bucks for a video game?

I cant say the guy's one of my favorite people in the world, but I have to sympathize with him.

Honestly .............. sure he probably made big bucks in his postion. But its not one i'd want for all the money in the world.

Maybe thats how that position needs to be taken ............ make a quick buck and get out before the job turns you into a nutcase..

Sad to see him go, I always like him. He seemed like a genuine nice guy. Good luck to him in the future.