IW already letting this game go to hell?

At least Treyarch too care of their crap game!  IW won't even do it for a game that came out 5 days ago!  Whatta joke!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Black Ops wasn't a crap game, you are a joke.

Usually when someone says something like this they give spefcific details so the Game Developer can know what needs to be addressed. So, how about giving us a few?

Have you not been on CoD4 mp recently Temhotabot

[quote user="SMoGi3 II tK"]

Have you not been on CoD4 mp recently Temhotabot

[/quote]

This discussion isn't about CoD4, it is about MW3. So now, what is the point you are trying to make?

No matter if the names on the cover IW did not make this game 3/4 of IW joined Zampella and Co at Respawn. Maybe a dozen people from the original team worked on this game if that.

That becomes plainly obvious when you play this game sure IW screwed up some stuff in 1 and 2 but both those games had far superior design than this.

I think he's pointing to the lack of specific fixes for COD4, despite constant details reports of cheating/modding/glitching from the community.

I know what he means but I keep seeing the blame pushed at IW who exist in nothing more than name now. This is not the team that made 1+2.

@temhotabot  On Topic – Poster keeps forum threads on topic.

It's only been a week,take a breath try to relax give them a chance.

I know its only been a week, but when u have a history of problems that persist from entry to entry it gets harder to overlook them. Hit detection, lag, spawning on top of enemies are terrible. I like the game, but I've only played 3 titles in the series.