I've seen some strange things...

But the amount of fail in the match I just left was off the charts. A whole team of RECONs. Not just my squad, the whole freaking team. I just about had heart attack when I realized it. And to make it worse the squad mates were complaining about the fact they were losing. I didn't know if I should rage quit, or break out my PVR to record this madness.

I ended up leaving cause I had already lost 2 matches thanks to a bad teammates. I think now I see what you see when you look at most of us Bush Wookies.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ya could play HC, then d'bag out and TK every friendly "wish-I-was-a-sniper" you come accross....I don't recomend it, but I also probably wouldn't blame ya

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

be an assault, throw up a wall of smoke 

[/quote]

+1... works everytime.

......awesome "one liner" man

^ Well, at least those Wookies rip people's arms out when they lose. The wookies we've got just suck their thumbs and put in MW2 when they lose.

Yep all the wookies get turned into carpets while the assault class clone troopers rule the galaxy lol

Yep, those games suck.

noobs or guys like me sick of dying just say *** it and snipe

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

[/quote]

Ok this one made me cry i laughed so hard.....I have seen some games like this and understand. My questions to the OP are, You playing Hardcore and are also playing Rush, not hardcore? i play Conquest Hardcore all day everyday and only one or two games a week have this on the other team not capturing objectives, and that is when i am finding matches with randoms. 

I personally love playing as a sniper.... ye tI used an ACOG on the M24 and run around in the mix like everyone else so im not sure if that counts.

i dont mind being a wookie, as thats what i am since most of these maps are huge and im usually good at counter-sniping. but when the entire team is sniping and whining because they are losing, its a problem. ill switch classes when the situation calls for it, like if people are running low on ammo or need revived, or when the other teams tank needs a rocket in its treads. and i didnt know you could put tracers on other people lol. thats awesome.