Ive never seen that drastic change o.O

Good thing im really only interested in the Single player story on this game :P

The single player campaign looks beautiful. But then as you can see in this in the review when switched into multiplayer the visuals get embarrasing. I've never heard of this drastic of a change. The visuals seem to almost drop a whole generation o.O

Goldeneye

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Goodness that looks horrible, and so Cod like. I REALLY wish Activision had some sort of freak accident to get them OUT of video games, they ruin everything they touch.

The problem with Activision is, once they find themselves a horse that runs, they ride it at full speed until it falls over dead from exhaustion. And even after that, they still sit on top of it kicking in their spurs and slapping it's back yelling YAH!! YAH!! After a while of that, they get off and start beating it with a stick and telling it to get up.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

The problem with Activision is, once they find themselves a horse that runs, they ride it at full speed until it falls over dead from exhaustion. And even after that, they still sit on top of it kicking in their spurs and slapping it's back yelling YAH!! YAH!! After a while of that, they get off and start beating it with a stick and telling it to get up.

[/quote]

This pretty much explains it haha.

Exactally why me and my brother have pre-ordered Battlefield this year, we have both said if we like Battlefiield 3 then we will go halfs on MW3, we like to play with each other online [we live in the same house] so we can take turns who plays on it, but we will be playing BF3 this time around!!

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

Goodness that looks horrible, and so Cod like. I REALLY wish Activision had some sort of freak accident to get them OUT of video games, they ruin everything they touch.

[/quote]

Agreed. That looks completely terrible. 

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

I REALLY wish Activision had some sort of freak accident to get them OUT of video games, they ruin everything they touch.

[/quote]

Here's hoping when that happens that they take EA and Square Enix with them.

Why couldn't they just have kept the multiplayer the same?