Its your fault the famas is "op"

For every whiney who cried about the AK74 its your fault the Famas is OP (which is a lame view on game weapons anyhow). I dont know what people expect, there will never be perfect balance and there shouldnt be. Each time they cry for a weapon to be balanced, that just moves another weapon into the 'whine op' category. So what will be OP next if they nerf the famas? I suppose that all weapons should all behave the same and maybe then (i doubt it) people will stop "whining op" all the time. So if you complained, you have yourself to blame.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wonder whats next...

AUG, Galil, or 47.

*Insert trail of tears joke*

Before you know it, the makarov is going to be "OP" lol

next the balistic knife is going to be OP.

All the weapons are op.  We should just play with rubber bands and paper clips

Ya are so funny

[quote user="xX EnViiOuS Xx"]

Ya are so funny

[/quote]

im envious of your retarded gamertag and the way you spelt it.

Now a wrist rocket (sling shot) would be a cool weapon to run with.

Could be a special weapon with a bag of ball bearings as ammo.

It is overpowered. What will be next? My guess is nothing, because I've never felt like I have an advantage over everyone while using any gun except the Famas...

It's fine that the Famas is the best gun in the game...what's not fine is that it's the best gun in the game, with no flaws and out performs everything, at any range, regardless of the situation. THAT is a problem.

[quote user="Daddyisme"]

Now a wrist rocket (sling shot) would be a cool weapon to run with.

Could be a special weapon with a bag of ball bearings as ammo.

[/quote]    You'd only get those darn modders shortening the bands to make them more powerful. And if I could use one like I did when I was 13 I'd get accused of using an aimbot.

On a somewhat humorous note, I once bank shot myself in the head with a 5/8 ball bearing.

[quote user="a tired old guy"] On a somewhat humorous note, I once bank shot myself in the head with a 5/8 ball bearing.[/quote]

I have to ask....what were you aiming at?   Haha and why didn't you have a spy plane up?