Its unfair

It's unfair that u guys get to enjoy this great promo of XP that's going around by buying MTN DEW and DORITOS. Only The US can get this promo why why why is that I brought the game i should have the right to have some XP promo.FOURZERO is a phaagritor. i have the whole weekend off i could go with a case of mtn dew and few bags of doritos while playing mw3 but no fourzero is a noobhat

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its a shame they put in more time, effort and thought into their stupid commericals than they did the game itself.

Why is double exp so great? I haven't applied any of it yet and I don't intend to in a while.

Double XP is great for a person who has working shift of 12 hours a day and 6 hours of less of sleep and 2 hours of gaming time. lol if i had more gaming time then i would say No thanks for the XP crap but for  a person who has not much time on they hands would love this great promo

^^^ On they hands???

You know what's unfair?

Getting cheated by UPS's 3-day delivery.

I was suppose to get the game today, but nooooo.

Now I'll have it on Monday.

I selected 3-day delivery for a damn reason and I'm getting the short end of the stick.

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

Why is double exp so great? I haven't applied any of it yet and I don't intend to in a while.

[/quote]

Its international trade laws, nothing Activision can really do, blame your politicians for making it hard to run trades and promotions in your country.

(But every country is like that so there is nothing much you can do). Activision is located in the US so its a lot easier for them to run promotions here. If they thought it was profitable and/or possible to run them in your country they would. However, it isn't. 

Last I checked there was no law on the books in Britain banning the running of this kind of promotion on our soil. We get Doritos over here and I'm pretty sure Mountain Dew is also sold here.  

I don't know anyone that even cares about the promotions, and until I read this thread I didn't even know about them.

VernierSlake is correct. You can get Mountain Dew here, though I think it's only the 'Energy' variant which is a strange, slightly fluorescent green/yellow colour. It tastes alright, but considering the colour I wouldn't be surprised if it just eats your insides or something. But hey, we do have Doritos and Mountain Dew here so I'm also a little confused why Double XP never really came over.