its time to get EXCITED!!! 2v2, griffball,ForgeTest

Week of 1/21
Spartan Ops Episode 6: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
"Forge Test" playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!
Specializations: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.

Week of 1/28
Spartan Ops Episode 7: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
Grifball playlist: A rotational hopper featuring everybody’s favorite virtual sport. Catch the disease!
Specializations: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.

Week of 2/4
Spartan Ops Episode 8: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
Team Doubles playlist: A rotational hopper for those of you that like action of the 2 vs 2 variety.
Specializations: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Personally i am VERY EXCITED for 2v2 and FORGE TEST.   VERY VERY excited.

It's a shame I'll probably be really burned out and tired of Halo when they do the forge test playlist.

jb, its in less than 2 weeks bro

Yea, right after the Infinity Challenge finals, which I'm going to be investing a ton of time into. The week they do forge test, I likely won't want to even think about playing Halo 4 lol.

i decided that there is no way that i can block off that much of my life, for the chance to win one of those prizes.  HONESTLY, i dont think i would have won, i have a life, and i would NEVER have won that truck.  some people do NOTHING BUT PLAY HALO.  i work 8-5, have a girlfriend who i hang with from 530-9 then play a couple halo games from 9-11 or so.  so 2 hours a night isnt gonna cut it..  and i had that thought before i even thought about winning anything.

Different strokes, different folks. Two hours a night would have EASILY gotten you into Tier 1 though, then just have to no-life it for a week lol. It all depends if you think it's worth it, believe you can do it, and are willing to deal with any consequences associated with it. In the grand scheme of life though, one week of playing Halo is nothing to be concerned about.

um. honestly, different strokes is right.   consequences?  hahhah um. yeah ill stay away.

[quote user="xBiGEatSx"]

Personally i am VERY EXCITED for 2v2 and FORGE TEST.   VERY VERY excited.

[/quote]

YES!!  "Forge Test" is exactly what I have been asking for since this game came out.   Its their version of the "Community Playlist" from Reach.   Really looking forward to this. In fact I might even try to get my "Bloodbath" map submitted somehow. 

Also looking forward to the Spartan ops episodes again.  I really enjoy those a lot.

i am still looking for a solid 2v2 partner.   Jaximus is real solid.  But i gotta remember, 2v2 isnt 4v4, and the game is SO MUCH OF A TEAM GAME its crazy.   u can get double teamed so quickly if you arent with your bro.      Plus, u need to be able to win 1v1 battles.   i really cant wait.

I suck way to bad to ever consider playing 2vs2. Never liked it in H2 or H3.   Glad it will be there for those that want it in H4 but its nothing I will ever play.