Its the TENNESSEE Titans, not the NEW YORK Titans!

Anyone else noticed this? When they're introducing the teams the dude says " Welcome to the game between the New York Titans, and..." or something to that effect. I know its a small thing, but it pisses me off! lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Jets were once the Titans.

Still makes you wonder why they were introduced as such.

-Jim

Funny stuff.

They still include gold jersey's for the Rams...& they have never, ever, worn them. Go figure.

yeah that problem was there last year, unforgivable to happen again.

Don't they have people that check this stuff? Quality control of sorts? Go figure.

I know the Jets were once the Titans, but thats' no excuse.  They dont say " Here come the St. Louis Cardinals" or " L.A. Rams" etc.

I am a titans fan it pisses me off

That is why  its funny.   I  just skip  or mute the commentary.  How many times  can  you hear Collinsworth  and  his old time players practicing in the dark  story?

So so true.

Well at least he says Titans properly. I'm a Bengals fan and everytime he says Bengals, he pronounces it "the Bangles". It's like what the hell, at least get my teams name right. EA already [Mod Removed] me on my teams stats, now they won't even give me my teams name. Probably I would have to buy DLC if I want proper names and team colors.

Yeah Gus messes up pronouncing ALOT of stuff not a big deal to me but irks you with the skins kicker Gano its pronounced like GA-NO and he says GAN-O also Mathaias Kiwanuka he says kiwanukU i mean no big deal but come on this guy is a real life announcer