Its simple....Forum game tonight anybody

Shank tonight .....talk trash on Monday lol

We need 12v 12..or as close as we can get to it . Any skill level it's all in fun. We can find a empty server fill it up adjust teams and have fun. Knifes only/ shotties only ....oh 12v12 FRAGS ONLY WOULD BE GREAT...we can switch up all night .

TDM? CONQUEST ? ....SOFT or HC ? majority rules.  9 pm eastern time ...switch to open chat.  Highest rank of guy who joins is capt of each team

Team A ...............................................Team B

I will start

BD=Team B

adjust game modes at will....these are just suggestions ..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds fun.  Throw me on either team.  

Personal preference is standard over HC, but I'll play whatever.  12v12 frags would be killer!!!

I'm a Col.4 if it matters

Thats two....Capts won't be that important I agree on the frag round game...or shottie game.

So lets see how many join and what the majority says..

it might be "dinner&movie" with the wife, but I should be home by 10'ish my time.......also prefer HC to core, but I will easily play either

can't make it til after 8pst but I'm down.  Tell you what - I better hear every swinging richard on their headset after all the sheet we talk about communication!  LOL  Imma send you a FR BD so's I can find ya

UBet.  I was just thinking  wtf would some random think if he jioned our frag only TDM game???....LMAO ! OK so it might be a bit later thats fine. Anyone  just send me or anyone who is playing a FR I will except tonight and we will organize....We can just send out the server name/number...find it join it .

Honestly lets put the forum BS behind us and let all play. We are on the forums cause deep down we play this game and WE ALL have that in common.  Yes even Shadow.

Lets have fun and do all the *** we *** about here. As the night goes on and the drinks n stuff flow the night only gets better....PLus Mondays forums will be epic

The idea is there, but these usually never work. I might join in the fun.

@Proto......Ya no Sh*t bro ...for whatever reason i have no idea why. With all the *** talk on here you would think we would have a waiting list of guys to play ....If U can make it cool.  

[quote user="x Proto x"]

[/quote]

So negative at such a young age.  

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="x Proto x"]

[/quote]

So negative at such a young age.  

[/quote]

I am not negative. I am just speaking of past experiences. These usually never work. I am at the ripe age of 19. : )

I might be in...who wants to vehiclewhore with me?