Its Happening Again... New Trailer

Looks AWESOME! http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=GNGGMexuIdg

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey look, the DS1 Hunter is back.

I don't understand why some people hate the direction this game is going.  I'm not saying people on here, I'm saying on other forums.  DS 1 & 2 will always be in my top 5 favorite games of all time.  

Well, some people would have preferred DS1 to be remade twice than actually have a story that goes somewhere.

Who you telling? There were doubters when DS2 was announced so no surprise about 3. I think it looks awesome and the optional co-op is a nice twist for this game. The funny thing is a lot of fans have been asking for that for awhile now. I would love to play with a friend who enjoys DS as much as I do (after I do a few solo runs first lol). But yeah DS2 is my favorite game ever! Played it through atleast 10 times. I hope there's a hardcore mode for DS3.

OHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH :)

Hardcore mode was fun, but the 3 saves limit is a bit too far on the extreme. Not because of challenge, just the fact that they force u to play for such a long period of time in between saves. One thing i realize is the older i get, the less time i have on my hands lol.

[quote user="Lonewolf F12"]Hardcore mode was fun, but the 3 saves limit is a bit too far on the extreme. Not because of challenge, just the fact that they force u to play for such a long period of time in between saves. One thing i realize is the older i get, the less time i have on my hands lol.[/quote]

Also, sometimes out of the blue my xbox just locks up for no reason.  Probably happens to others too.  I would hate to put a lot of time into it just for a random lock up and lose all that I gained.  No what I mean Vern.

It's not really that bad as far as time is concerned. You should be able to finish Disc 1 within 3 hours. If that's too much then it is a good idea to use the 1st save around chapter 5 (that's even a shorter time period). Then you have the free save at Ch.7, then do another 2 hours and you should be around Ch.10/11 -save and then use your last 1 before the eye poke machine. I think the timing is just perfect. The average gamer probably squeezes atleast 3 hours in a day.

it will be the best horror game !!!