Its Daegon, Tanya or Frost

The fourth character that is, and id say my 4th alternate is the kintaro rumor. I dont think will see Shinnok,  he looks to be The main Antagonist for NU MK 2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I already mentioned it in another thread.

Just read ed boons twitter, they will announce 4th character at comic con. SOMEone pat me on the back 4 not starting another useless 4th character threadpost lol

I rather have Freddy over Tanya or Frost or any other MK person from games 4 & up. But a DC character would be nice too but we know how that goes.

IF it is FK than I will not download him, even though I have the Season Pass. I will just get the compatibility pack to get the free alts. FK would be the worst idea in the history of bad ideas even though he may fit into a MK game but even so right now I would prefer a DC baddie to FK.

If I am right, all the people that said FK isn't in the game will be required to pay my tuition for UNC-Chapel Hill.  If I am wrong...Hmm I haven't figured that part out yet.

That's one thing I've said from the jump Blind, just don't see the point in keeping it a secret if the fighter is only someone like Frost, Tanya or really anybody else MK, that's no big deal at all. I just would think that if Boon and Co is keeping this such a secret and got all this hype & anticipation that the character should be non-MK or at least somebody new to MK. But I ain't knocking if they make it Frost or Tanya or whoever, you can polish a turd but it's still just a turd. Lol. I'm JK but seriously, I'm hoping it's Freddy or somebody non-MK. That would be a nice surprise over MK fighters we have seen already"

If it is Tanya or Frost, I will trade in my game.  The idea of Tanya and Frost is just dumb, I don't care how good they are.  If anything is possible, don't say that FK "probably" isn't it, especially when someone I know works at NRS and told me they saw FK being tested.It is fun to speculate though..

Maybe it is "secret" for a reason. For one, so that people can speculate like crazy. Another thing IF it is Tanya or Frost, it really doesnt matter. Since Boon and Co. made Kenshi better, why not Tanya or Frost? I did notice that when Tanya is in Shao Khan's Arena and in the spot that Kitana is in that she has a costume that is almost like Kitana's second alt in the game. It is possible that is Tanya's alt also BUT they probably didnt want to announce her yet because she is in a different costume than that in the arena and they probably werent finished with her new costume either and probably didnt want people to know yet if the DLC characters were getting alts of their own or not. Anything is possible.

I don't care if they are future DLC.  People knew from the start that the season pass included Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, and a secret character.  How is someone like Tanya, Frost, or Fujin a "secret?"  That would be TREMENDOUSLY disappointing that we waited for a secret character of the likes of Tanya, Frost, etc...My money is on FK, and I don't care what anyone thinks.

All I'm saying is don't be surprised by the character when they reveal it..

Got a bad cough there, blind527? Doubt it is Freddy Krueger for one thing. Although on twitter, Boon didnt completly dismiss the fact when someone asked him about anymore guest characters in MK BUT that does not rule out for future games  or future DLC either.