its brand new but wont be read

i got ghosts yesterday for my birthday and the first time i put it in it played for about 15 minutes then said it was unreadable. i checked the disc and it looked perfectly fine. please help soon.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

clean your disc and try again, what the hell do you expect us to do

Im wondering if the game disc is super full, more full then typical and some machines disc readers are having a problem reading the whole disc.

Did you use the INSTALL TO DISC feature or are you simply just running it from the DISC? I did the ITD and I have no read issues. I would recommend if you have the hdd space you ITD and see if it still happens.

My ITD doesnt read and my disc is fine

i am having the same issue. i have even returned the game and got a new one and still. i am beginning to think it is due to my ancient arcade model. i hope that is not he case, but it probably is.

get a slim.

I have the same issue, and tried everything, installing, clearing cache, deleting and re-installing title updates, removing any external hard drives, removing and re-installing internal hard drive, on third copy of the game and still nothing. XBox is less than a year out the factory and yet I have this issue. My friends have xbox's several years older than mine and it works fine..... Xbox support is no help!

^ try a new or different disc player, or even better your friends, just swap em for a test.

happens to me ashwell :/

i have to pick my xbox up and hold it in weird angles

like with the drive pointed toward the ceiling...

it honestly works, odd as it is

^^Maybe you had it upside down to begin with?