Its a shame with hackers...

I recently went back to playing CoD4 for some fun and quickly came to the conclusion that the Xbox Team doesn't care about games that are old. Very first thing i realized was that most of the people in there were wall-hacking and using infections. The top left would say go to this website for infections blah blah blah. I am sick and tired of such obvious mods not being banned.

I highly doubt its that hard to get one Admin to go play CoD4 for a day and get rid of all these annoying hackers. They are doing it because they don't think they will be caught in an old game. Why not show ALL hackers you mean business and ban them for cheating? I can't enjoy one of my favorite games because i constantly have to deal with people who think its fun to ruin everyone else's fun.

I have messaged several of them telling them i recorded them hacking and i sent it to the xbox forums so they would be banned and it worked in the beginning. They would instantly dashboard after i said that but they just keep getting more cocky. Now they just talk crap about the Xbox Admin's and how you guys wont do anything and they even admit to hacking. Sure, i left cheating feedback for everyone of them but it doesn't seem to do anything and just leaves me with less time to play.

I think the Admin's need to step it up a notch and start banning all the hackers in every game. Its not even hard to find them in CoD4 since every game is bound to have at least 1 or 2. I am tired of paying 60 bucks a year just to have to deal with hacker after hacker. Another problem is that even if i do leave feedback on someone cheating, its just one person doing it and by the time the xbox team looks at it the person isn't cheating anymore.

Anyways, i'm off to play some CoD4 and hope i don't have to deal with more than 3 modders in the game :/

PS: I know Infinity Ward no longer supports CoD4 but its not just their problem to deal with hackers in games. The people who do the real banning is the xbox team which is why i posted it here and not on IW's website.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Xbox team didn't make the game. Activision doens't even have contol on their recent games let alone COD4.

I know they didn't make the game but Jtags are still MS's problem and they should be dealing with annoying little Jtags

]

Another cheat/hack thread.How is it online gaming is so popular yet all people do is *** about how everyone cheats ?I am so sick of hearing everyone complain day in and day out about the same trite crap,Yes we get it, people cheat,it sucks we know but either deal with it or play singleplayer games.If its such a terrible experience why is MP gaming so popular ?

I cant stand MP games, its either bots or no MP for me,why ? because of cheating or host migration type stuff.I dont like it,it bothers me so I distance myself from it.Not make a thread every week *** about it.that doesnt solve anything EVER!@!@!@@

So like I said,you either deal with it and realize that people are *** and will cheat or dont play the games,quite simple really.

[quote user="revitup360"]they should be dealing with annoying little Jtags[/quote]They do. Filing complaints on those users help.

If you don't file complaints on the Jtags, then the Jtags win.

Is it just me or is there one of these threads literally every day o.O

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

[quote user="revitup360"]they should be dealing with annoying little Jtags[/quote]They do. Filing complaints on those users help.

[/quote]If there was immediate action taken after we file a complaint that would have been great. Instead you have to wait till it can get reviewed and sometimes they get away with it.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

[/quote]

Yep, because every day some one makes two stupid mistakes, 1) they think they can play COD 4+ for fun, 2) they put the disk in their console.

I think the new litmus test for below average intelligence is starting a post with this sentence " I thought I could play COD  for fun...."

I play CoD Blops for fun every day.  Last I checked I was a pretty intelligent guy.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

I play CoD Blops for fun every day.  Last I checked I was a pretty intelligent guy.

[/quote]

I play Zombies lol. Though sometimes I do doubt my intelligence :P

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

[/quote]