1. Call of Duty
  2. Call of Duty 2
  3. Call of Duty 3
  4. Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare
  5. Call of Duty: World at War
  6. Call of Duty: Modern warfare 2
  7. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  8. Call of Duty Moden Warfare 3

The series has gone downhill ever since the transition from Call of Duty 4 - Call of Duty: World at War, ever since then it has got worse and worse. Call of Duty is becoming boring coming out every year, maybe take at least a 4 year gap between each developers games[Infinity Ward 2011, Treyarch 2014, and then back to Infinity Ward in 2016, its getting borning having the same game every year repacked as a 'new' title

Either bring one out every 3 years or just end it!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you're including games before the Xbox 360 there was also Call of Duty 2: Big Red 1 for the original xbox. And there were a few Call of Duties on the computer before that even

aw yeah, so like 9 Call of Dutys :| oh dear

There are now 10 battlefield games

community.eu.playstation.com/.../11719485

Oh dear :|

DLC doesn't count! The same way as you don't count Lost and the Damned and  The Ballad of Gey Tony as true GTA games

[quote user="SMoGi3 II tK"]

DLC doesn't count! The same way as you don't count Lost and the Damned and  The Ballad of Gey Tony as true GTA games

[/quote]

None of those are DLC, unless if you count simply the fact that they're downloadable (1942 and 1943). But they're still separate games, and they're made in a shorter time period than the COD's.

But my point is that we dont need a Call of Duty every year!

-

Activition are well known now for milking games, they have done the exact same thing with the Tony Hawk francise, Tony Hawks used to be good until they braught one out every year, the same goes for WWE games, I predicted this would happen to Call of Duty after WaW because of what they have don to the once great Tony Hawks and WWE games!

[quote user="SMoGi3 II tK"]

But my point is that we dont need a Call of Duty every year!

[/quote]

Some people max out prestige and get bored of the game. Activision has obviously found that a new game a year = maximum sales, and since the developers switch off they still get a full two year development cycle. Plus, look at the dates on the ones I posted, some are in the same year.

The same goes for Guitar Hero, howmany have they released, erm 6 in 5 years I think!

opinions arent facts.

I've only played 4 of them,  and , MWF2 was very minimal. MWF, BO, and this are different games, so its not stale to me. If you've been with the franchise for 6-9 games I could see how its lost shine for you. Hopefully I never get there.