It's really sad how rare Banjo-Kazooie games have become.

*cough*...Anyway, who else would like to see another Banjo-Kazooie game? Rare teased us with a possible Banjo-Threeie  in the XBLA version of Tooie, but it seems that whatever plans they did have may never come to fruition.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Instead they peddled out Nuts and Bolts which sucked...hard. It's a shame but I doubt an actualy Threeie is ever coming...they went on record stating that they felt that model was too "dated" and not what people wanted to see these generations.

Here is all the Banjo you need. Lol www.p4rgaming.com

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

Instead they peddled out Nuts and Bolts which sucked...hard. It's a shame but I doubt an actualy Threeie is ever coming...they went on record stating that they felt that model was too "dated" and not what people wanted to see these generations.

[/quote]I bought Nuts and Bolts cheap, i was expecting a great game, and i was dissapointed, it was then that i realised that Rare had lost their magic...

i loved nuts and bolts gtfo.  it might not have been banjo kazooie but the customization was amazing. all they had to do was copy mario kart style racing with the kart customization to have an instant winner.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

i loved nuts and bolts gtfo.  it might not have been banjo kazooie but the customization was amazing. all they had to do was copy mario kart style racing with the kart customization to have an instant winner.

[/quote]It did have it's good points, but the screen tearing and vehicle handling combined with the camera spoiled the game for me...

People play Minecraft. I see no reason why classic games like Banjo should be whipped off.

It is a LONG time ago when I played them, but still.

Sometimes the choices of what is wanted and what not is confusing.

[quote user="HaloJolly"]

People play Minecraft. I see no reason why classic games like Banjo should be whipped off.

It is a LONG time ago when I played them, but still.

Sometimes the choices of what is wanted and what not is confusing.

[/quote]Minecraft is an excellent game, i played it for hundreds if not thousands of hours...

I never said anything against it.

I just said Minecraft don´t look like the latest games.

It has a vintage look and people still like it.

Banjo is very colorful and bright and people still like it.

So what I mean is that some games survive everything and others don´t.

This is confusing sometimes I think.

minecraft is nothing like banjo kazooie.

Oh wow I will just leave here.

You guys don´t even get what I mean.

I know Minecraft is about digging and creating your own house/ place/ world

Banjo is about jumping around with kazooi(can´t spell that) and do adventures and find treasures.

But my point is I see no reason to stop to make those games.

However the first you guys do here is misunderstood me xD