It's now very annoying :/

I post a lot about modded/hacked/infected lobby's beachside it's a major annoying problem. I still revive these messages asking me to join modded lobbys if my privacy settings are set to friends only. Mostly on CoD btw. Could you and the game makers like do updates every free months to change the keys or whatever to stops hackers and stuff use it's annoying!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Because* Recive* Few* Cause*

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm assuming you are referring to a CoD game. Unfortunately you will have to contact the developer to voice your thoughts on updates as Microsoft does not have any control over that. As for the messages I'm not sure why setting communications to friends only has not stopped these messages.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello GuEsTy! We certainly understand your frustration. We take this kind of behavior on Xbox LIVE seriously, and do encourage you to use the File Complaint feature that you can find on your dashboard. This way our Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement Team can take a look and take action as necessary. However, regarding updates, bowski is right - those would come exclusively from the game publisher, so I encourage you to contact Activision in that case. Take care!

Sorry this didn't help.