It's Nice To See

When a mistake is made that Treyarch can fix it,thanks for the playlist update.I only wish 2nd chance as left out.But i will take the latest update.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is nice but sometimes it what they say makes me think. On twitter, that Vahn guy from Treyarch said that the bombs and flags playlists got mixed results. I'm pretty sure everyone disliked that setup so somewhere someone is lying to someone.

I think they do a great job listening to the community.

The only problem I see is that they dont take into consideration that sometimes it may be a minority that has a problem or wants something in particular changed who are vocal about it, while the majority, who are happy the way it is are silent.

It was good the way they put up a thread on the cod forum asking for input on the playlists  ..... as long as enough people know its there and respond.

The bombs and flags playlist, I thought was a decent idea, but removal of anything to add another is going to create issues. At least now, hc ctf and hq are back, and for people like me, who want a little more variety can go to the dlc hardcore moshpit and play.

A full playlist in hc, of course, would be better ....... but this is better than it was anyhow.

I just wonder how the wager match fans will take it .......... as it appears they removed the wager matches to add the dlc playlists. ( at least I couldnt find wager match, I may have missed something .... let me know if I'm wrong))

Great post !! Old Guy

[quote user="Hammerhakamiki"]I only wish 2nd chance as left out.[/quote]

Agree.  I also noticed that I'm starting to get hit markers on HC.  I actually had 4 go off on a guy yesterday.  I about threw my controller.  If i wanted hit markers i would play core.

I still think Treyarch needs to give the Hardcore players the same playlists as the Core players. We may be a minority but we still paid the same amount for our game (and DLC) so our opinions should matter.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

I still think Treyarch needs to give the Hardcore players the same playlists as the Core players. We may be a minority but we still paid the same amount for our game (and DLC) so our opinions should matter.

[/quote]

1/6th of the players on this game are "Hardcore" players, so no, you should not get the same playlists as core players. They gave you a Moshpit type thing for all of the objective modes and they cried about that. You all mostly play crappy HC-TDM anyway. Go sit in the corner and be happy.

---

They do need to fix the Express one though. First of all, REMOVE TEAM DEATHMATCH FROM THE ROTATION. Good god, we have regular TDM, Merc TDM, HC TDM, TDM in the DLC playlist, TDM's in the BareBones and then it pops up 50% of the time in Express. I like to get away from that trash. Secondly, if you're going to remove Ghost, then remove the UAV or make it a 5 killstreak. All it is now is someone getting 2 or 3 kills, then everyone stares at the mini-map. Remove the Spy Plane KS, move it to 5, or just remove the mini-map period.

---

And also, either remove Demolition, or put Havana, Firing Range, Nuketown and Jungle back in the rotation. Oh and also, put Nuketown 24/7 back in BUT remove Team CrapMatch from the rotation so it's only Demo, HQ, Sabotage, Domination and Search (although I'd be ok leaving SND out because everyone camps the houses with motion sensors and doesn't move).

Hit markers out the #ss now and i use the g11 ,fells like i am playing core now.

I agree with Tem, HC should be an exact mirror of Core. I haven't heard a good reason that it cannot be that way.

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

[/quote]

1/6th of the players on this game are "Hardcore" players, so no, you should not get the same playlists as core players. They gave you a Moshpit type thing for all of the objective modes and they cried about that. You all mostly play crappy HC-TDM anyway. Go sit in the corner and be happy.

---

[/quote]

The reason why there are fewer hardcore players is because there are fewer choices of games to play.

And before you say there are less tdm players for example in hc compared to core ........ who wants to jump back and forth from hc/core core/hc to play a different game?

It usually takes a few games to adapt from one to another .... so those who like variety are going to stick with whatever mode has the most.

**************************************************************]

Now .............. that being said ..... go back and read what you wrote ...........

If we "all play crappy tdm" then nobody would have complained about getting the moshpit extra.............

People complained because they took away standalone playlists to put in the moshpit.

hq and ctf had a pretty good following.

If someone wants to play ctf ...... they want to play ctf ..............., not a little dom, a little hq, a little ctf.

Same with the others ......... while I did play some flags and bombs, I didnt play it nearly as much as I would have played dom.

Why?   because I wanted to play dom ..... not ctf.

Get the picture?

If you had separate things from Demo, Dom, CTF, etc...you'd see like 400 people in each one. Thus why they don't do it. HC isn't as popular because it's a complete camp fest and takes zero skill.