It's been a while, what can I expect?

Ok so I haven't been online in over 6 months, I know that's a long time right... talk about withdrawals, anyways I was thinking about all these new content packs and updates and was estimating that I am going to have to spend over $50.00+ just to get back into the game and I am wondering, is it all worth it the Chaos Pack looks amazing to me (remember I haven't played it yet) and I've been told some of the new game types like "face-off" are really cool.  So what's it like anyways has it gotten any better since the original game or has it gotten worse?   

Please let me know your thoughts on the updates.  Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't pay a dime.

Whoever told you Face Off is "really cool" was being sarcastic. It's a spawnkilling campfest.

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

Don't pay a dime.

Whoever told you Face Off is "really cool" was being sarcastic. It's a spawnkilling campfest.

[/quote] Couldn't agree more

Face off is fine since the patch to randomize the spawns but still unplayable but that's not iw fault its the community. Good luck trying to win face off matches when seems everyone quits when losing

This game lost my interest a long time ago. I still play MP when there's a free GOLD week-end, but I still have the original maps. Haven't bought any of the map packs. Which to me says alot, since I bought every map pack available for other COD's.

I tried  "Face-Off", etc., but with the issues this game has, I can't justify the money. My opinion, though.

Issues the game has?

I agree BD. I think I can count on 1hand how many times I've been able to play a faceoff match to completion. Have never completed a 1v1. Gave up on faceoff a long time ago.

I've so lost interest in this game. Whenever I do play it, I get bored so quickly, I don't know if its the maps, people only using the same old weapons all the time, ACR, MP7 etc or just playing the same old game I played a few years ago. Decided to give BO a bash yesterday after a long time and realsied how much better it is then this game.

U can play the game just fine for free. None of the DLC is worth it to me.

If you want a great COD experience, play Black Ops. No QS, balanced KSR's, great maps, not hacked to death (yet). After COD2, the best in the series. IMO

@Ti:  Apparently the issues are that people worry about their stats so much that they dashboard to quit the game if they are losing.  I haven't noticed it affecting my game much, occasionally the dashboarder is the host and the game ends if they can't set up a new host.  For me, this is not a common occurance, but apparently it is a huge problem for some people.  The other issues include too many campers, using over powered weapons, quick scoping, drop shotting, getting killed by the other guy, etc., e.g. poor losers and gamer snobs.  Realizing that you play with human beings online, and you know what variety exists among our kind, you should make up your own mind on whether you want to play with us or not.  Personally, I think any game where I get to shoot someone in the face is cool.  ;oD