It's almost here.

Yes people, Modern Warfare 3 is just around the corner. I'm sure many of us are excited about the game with all the stuff we've seen so far. I certainly can't wait to play it. I don't think it will disappoint like Gears and Battlefield. Don't get me wrong, they're both great games. Gears.. I'm not really into third person shooters, just my preference. Battlefield.. not as impressed as I thought I was going to be. The campaign was average and I think we can safely say it was a rip-off of Black Ops, Ace Combat and Call of Duty 4. (Waiting for  you know who to get at me) That's besides the point though. I was just wondering if anyone here wants to play and go pub stomping. I don't think there will be anyone on this forum who's not on the MW3 wagon except for Dual and that Onion kid, but nevermind them. I just want to get full parties going, learn the game together and just have a good time overall. It's always fun playing with new people, so what do you guys say?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dual skorp will probably say that he played it and it was the worst game ever! He already thinks that. But anyway, I am also excited for Tuesday, in fact my boss was lucky enough to let me have that day off! I have been playing BF3 to keep me busy, and I am sure I will continue to play it after MW3 is released it just depends on who I want to play with that day. Still need to pick up Ace COmbat!! And I will probably get SkyRim too!! I am doomed.

Ace Combat is not that great as it looks. My friend( huge AC guy ) bought it and we played it. We weren't that impressed. Sure, there are a lot of new features that make the game cool, but it's very repetitive. If you enjoyed boss fights from past ace combats, you won't see any in this game. We played for hours and no bosses except for one, but it wasn't really a boss cause it was a missile you had to take down.. Just my two cents. Assault Horizon = Meh, maybe worth a rent.

I might have to take you up on that Defy. Be warned, I'm not that good though lol.

I think orion's getting it despite saying its terrible. We'll see about dual skorpz.

Can't wait. Going to midnight release for sure now... just have to acquire some energy drinks for the next day :)

Yeah, Onion said he was getting it, but if it's anything like mw2 he'll be returning it. I don't even want to talk about our battlefield fangirl, but you can count that  they'll be here bashing on the game for weeks ahead..

T @ It's fine man. I just want some people to play with or maybe even a full party. The more the merrier after all. :)

Hit me up Defy, I'm getting it at midnight and playing with a few buddies the first day but afterwards I would be more than happy to play with you.  I'm always down for going into pubs with a good team.

Great! Let's try and get more people. I really want a full team, but I can settle for an army of two. :P

If anyone else wants to join, feel free to post here.

whats almost here

Did you read the first sentence?

christmas?..yes i know it is