It's a bit quiet.

It seems everyone is either in a party or doesn't have a Mic on MW3.If you're not in a clan it seems you can go all night without hearing a single voice.I don't remember all the other CoD's being this quiet.When you do hear somebody speak it's usually a 12 year old squeaker complaining about lag or cheaters

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm usually in party chat myself. Game chat is horrible on this game, everyone sounds like they're talking through helium.

That's because the majority of players don't have any pubes yet.

At night sometimes you can get into a decent game with randoms... but almost everygame I get the heavy breather or piece of crap mic buzzer person..

...and yes... the game chat is extremely robotic and annoying

Thats our great COD community!

Because every one raged on the past cods and 1st thing they destroy is the headset. After like 6 CODs finally caught up to people.

I like it quiet......no kids and no cocky players or people sending you invites or messages

I'd love to get to know the people I play with.  Problem is most of the people that will talk are what is said throughout this thread.  I love when I get into a game and some white guy that is about 15 yrs old is throwing out N bombs or the singing very badly to a rap song.

My kitten chewed through my mic's wire again and its way to much of a hassle to strip and solder the wires back together so now I no longer have a mic :3

[quote user="SUPREME WAZEK"]

When you do hear somebody speak it's usually a 12 year old squeaker complaining about lag or cheaters

[/quote]

This is most probably the reason why people choose not to use their mic or only use it when in a clan/party chat with other friends. It's either that or some macho man abusing everyone or someone making disrupting noises (thank goodness for mute). I do know what you mean though, it would be nice to get sensible people talking/communicating in-game to make the time less dull, but over a game like this and the internet, it's hardly ever going to happen.

XBL has always been a sociable thing for me,Yes there are a lot of idiots (me included at times) but over the years I have made some great friends.I have travelled across Europe to meet some of them and had others come and stay at my house, I met the majority of them playing cod.Since the introduction of parties the number of people you get to talk to has almost dropped to zero on a week night and not many more on a weekend and I am not interested in talking to squeekers.

I have new friends who have only been on XBL 9 months or so and they have maybe 10th other friends,how are people supposed to connect if everyone hides away from each other.Don't let the dickheads ruin it for yourselves and other people.