It's a bit out of my way but thank you.

Hey xbox? I wish you'd toss out the pass code and allow people to just type in a 4 digit code instead however. You wanted to confirm I am whom I said I was and I actually appriciate it! My Xbox was stolen back in Sept 4th and I had to rebuy Skyrim red dead redeption games plus a couple others but the add ons and any game I downloaded remained viable to redownload so I never had to repurchase it thanks to my license transfer! ( I did not know this even three days ago seriously!)

Thank you for the tad bit of hassling hoops I had to go through to add points. I am glad if it ever happens again (GOD forbid) that alot of my previous purchases is still mine and they are totally screwed. Thank you Xbox for the almost hassle free extra layer of security. =)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello Realmreaver73, I am glad everything worked out well for you in the end! I am sorry you're xbox was stolen before, but I am glad everything is going good for you! :-)

Happy Holidays.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

maybe you have already done this, but it's wise to check if the stolen console still has access to your account without the need of a password, you can do this here: live.xbox.com/.../Protection

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry your Xbox was stolen and glad your stuff are still there like what WPAK said you should make a profile require download if you haven't so  that the person who stole your Xbox can't use your profile to buy stuff :) it's the same link He gave, live.xbox.com/.../Protection

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have not yet changed your password, you can use this process to find if it has been used elsewhere, and your local law enforcement agency could find it useful in catching the thief:  http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/liveid-wlsecurity/how-can-i-obtain-access-logs-if-i-think-my-account/33f6505a-98ca-4e40-ae44-f4ba27f65eee?tm=1339793235198

Sorry this didn't help.