It says I need to re-buy an addon

I want to play Puzzle Quest but it's not showing the expansion content and it's telling me at the marketplace that I still need to buy the expansion even though I already have. I have the achievements and saved files for character classes only on the expansion. I even have it on my actual hard drive and everything.

I tried finding it in my download history 4 times but it's not there at all. I copied the expansion onto a flash drive, deleted the original off my HDD and then copied it back to my HDD but it didn't work. I'm not going to spend another 700 MSP for something I already got. Halp?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Was this expansion purchased on the same XBOX Live account as the one you're trying to access it on? If that's the case then please contact XBOX Support for your region over the phone. If it's not and the account that you are trying to access this content on is not an XBOX Live Gold Member or has been suspended/banned then that content will not work anymore. Please let us know if you need anymore assistance regarding this matter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, it is the very same profile and everything. Never banned or anything of that sort. Forgot to mention that I did transfer my license to see if that would work but it didn't. This add-on appears to be the only one that is doing this. Later and earlier content that I've purchased can still be re-downloaded without re-purchase.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright please go to http://billing.microsoft.com and first check to see if this add-on is actually there listed as you buying it before you proceed to call XBOX Support. When calling them please let them know that you have purchased this add on and it appears in your Purchase History but not your Download History and it is only popping up as a trial and what not. The representative should go through some troubleshooting steps with you, and if those don't work out should talk to a supervisor and refund you the points so you may buy the item again.

Sorry this didn't help.