It may have already been mentioned......

In Fallout 3 I really enjoyed The Alien Mother-ship DLC and was let down with only a small appearance of aliens in Fallout: NV. Anyway, I think that an amazing DLC that the developers could create is an Area 51 pack. As Area 51 is only about 150 miles from New Vegas. What does everyone else think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's just so obvious that this was fanmade from the get go. Every premiere trailer Bethesda has done for Fallout has never used in-game graphics,only trailers for the dlc's and they always use music of the 40's or 50's era in them never Fallout theme music over the whole thing. Did you guys really believe this was the grand unveiling of Fallout 4?? Come on! it's the most dull and borning trailer iv'e ever seen for a game, it shows absolutely nothing. Secondly i can't think of a more dull location than San Francisco. Maybe Fallout Green Bay but that's all. And finally it's just common sense that you would have seen and heard all about this at E3 and every freakin game site and blog imagineable!

I always thought Aliens had a hand in the "Big One".All those blasters just waiting for you to find.Had to be more than just one Mothership.

Question: If this was legit then why has it not been mentioned or posted on any of bethesda's websites or blogs? Why has it not been reported on by any major gaming sites or blogs? Would be big news wouldn't it?? Answer: Because this is a fake fan made trailer that is so painfully obvious and bogus.

I don't believe we will see a Fallout 4 this console generation. Bethesda is smart enough to know that after two Fallout games with the same graphics engine and gameplay that they need a real leap forward to keep everyone interested and keep the series from becoming a lame cash cow to have a sequel churned out every year. We got two Fallouts and two Elder Scrolls this generation, the next ones won't be coming til we see the next xbox system.

new vegas is better more quest good challenging dlc and badass charcters, love that the NCR was in it, and all the factions guns weapons and ammo types, iron sights. fallout 3 was good but new vegas was better, more of the fallout 1 and 2 fans agree.

My opinion may be different from mostly everyone else's, but I don't think Fallouts graphics are that bad. Could they be better, yes. It would be a godsend to have a Fallout game with Skyrim graphics though. Ohhhhhh would that look awesome!

I want to drive that hummer.

One of two options: other major US cities like Philly or Chicago or even NYC; or a major city in another country like Moscow or Beijing.

Ummm... Are you implying that New Vegas is better than Fallout 3?

that was to and its was a star trek easter egg

It's my hope that they don't. I'd rather be patient and wait and be wowed by a true fallout sequel on a next gen system than see the next fallout come out and just be fallout with the skyrim graphics and game engine that would pretty much be the case if another comes out this gen. Not that i wouldn't run out and buy it immediately if that happened but i think that since skyrim comes out november this year and the inevitable dlc's will be scattered throughout 2012 it would be foolish to rush out another fallout for say end of 2012 or early 2013. i'd bet that sometime next year we will be hearing about the next versions of microsoft's and sony's consoles and probably see them released in 2013 which is why i can't see them shoving another fallout for the current gen. better off having it as an early or late launch title for the new systems and really take advantage of a new audience that maybe doesn't play thier games this gen.