It is so obvious. LMAO!

It is so obvious who here IS NOT A TRUE VETERAN.

I sit here reading all these threads based on nothing but pure assumptions and speculations. One of the most recent ones that made me laugh out loud is the AC-130 topics. You guys are crying that it's not drivable. Well duh! If you guys had actually played the original BF games (loud COUGH...BF 2 ON PC!) you would know the AC-130 was NEVER drivable. All that DICE is doing is bringing it back and bringing it back the way it used to be. The only difference I see is that you are probably not going to be able to run around in the cargo area anymore.

If you guys don't like this game, then why are you posting crying threads (in this forum of all places. DICE doesn't even come here) or even playing this game. Don't play it, then move on with your life; you are not obligated to play.

I myself love the BF franchise and have loved it since day one of 1942. (Yes, I'm older) I have seen and experienced it as it evolved with each new release and let me tell you; BF 3 and BC2 are the best of the series. There was nothing more irritating at how large and spaced out the maps of the older ones were and when you actually got into a combat situation, it consisted of some jamoke proned out at the end of a hallway chucking grenades the entire game or being sniped on your way to the next flag 4,000 miles away. the newer ones are more focused on gameplay and flow. Also, at least in the current BF games, the firefights actually last longer than 2 1/2 seconds.

Not every game is perfect and no game will EVER BE PERFECT. You wither play it and adapt to whatever and however DICE decides to change it or go play something else.

PERIOD!

Now go ahead and let the flaming begin against me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

[quote user="I JustBob I"]

[quote user="FatFuzzy"]

Word, I suggest everyone who really wants to know what a C-130 is like (And they are MASSIVE) do what i did and join the marine corps & you'll find out 1st hand.

[/quote]I spent more time in C-130's than I care to remember. Lol

[/quote]i jumped out of em-anybody? anybody?

... heh, legs

[/quote]

Yep. Always make sure the straps that go between your legs are tight. Chute opened and  I lost feeling in half my crotch for about 2 weeks.

[/quote]That's what you get for jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. Lol. 

^^ Ditto

BF1943 was an arcade game, BF1942 however, was MUCH more expansive, you could navigate the battleships, fly the bombers etc...

...not a leg

...naw, just an actual normal girl I met one night while I was out having milk wth the boys

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

[quote user="I JustBob I"]

[quote user="FatFuzzy"]

Word, I suggest everyone who really wants to know what a C-130 is like (And they are MASSIVE) do what i did and join the marine corps & you'll find out 1st hand.

[/quote]I spent more time in C-130's than I care to remember. Lol

[/quote]i jumped out of em-anybody? anybody?

... heh, legs

[/quote]

Yep. Always make sure the straps that go between your legs are tight. Chute opened and  I lost feeling in half my crotch for about 2 weeks.

[quote user="Red Clown"]

Was not rich enough for a computer back then but a quick youtube search and you can see that you can in deed fly the Ac-130. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4ldpteIh-w]

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXq57wd8A8]

[/quote]

And with a quick look you would see that's a mod...

So it's not driveable?  Neither were the bombers in Battlefield 1943.  You could guide them a little bit so they could hit the target better, but you couldn't swoop and dive and do barrel rolls in them.

Who is claiming to be a true veteran?

[quote user="FatFuzzy"]

[/quote]

Semper Fi.