It is official

It is official that today is retards in tanks day. 3 different people in my own squad drove a badly injured tank away while I was trying to repair it for them. They were not in a position where they were taking fire from the enemy at the moment either. Harvest Day and Oasis are the absolute worst Rush Maps when you have completely retarded randoms on your team because both of those maps are so vehicle heavy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I thought that was everyday....lol

Thats all the time whats new in bf........O there is another one just one guy in the tank with no gunner thats always a good one.....

DDU Blade.. most of the time that's me because I don't have / can't find a squad in CQ happens sometimes when you're the 9th man.

well....I guess the next time I grab a tank or other armored asset, instead of putting it to good use....I could elect to just sit there waiting ....hoping a teammate will jump in and man the gun before I go out and get in the fight

Sometimes its better to have that one guy in a tank rather than leaving it in your base for the enemy to steal. If it's being used or respawning it's not being used to kill your teammates.

Get someone good in it and they can distract a lot of the enemy.

Always better to have a gunner but if theres a tank sat there may as well make use of it and bang a few shells in at the objective.Can only serve to help your team.

When I'm in the tank I like to be the gunner, don't want me driving as I sucks at driving. I am pretty good at lighting up the tangos and I do spot assist when I'm in the tank.

[quote user="DDU BLADE"]

Thats all the time whats new in bf........O there is another one just one guy in the tank with no gunner thats always a good one.....

[/quote]

That drives me insane. Every time I take a tank, I wait for someone to hop in the gunner seat...then as soon as it gets hit with  a rocket or something, the guy bails with like 72 health left. Like WTF dude..then I just back up and back up, get out to repair and of course get shot by the guys trying to attack it.

--

So dumb. I think I'm a pretty good tank driver and gunner, but it's just annoying when the guy in the tank with me is a moron. Oh and people wasting the vehicles is absolutely horrible on Oasis...my god...

[quote user="DDU BLADE"]

[/quote]

That drives me insane. Every time I take a tank, I wait for someone to hop in the gunner seat...then as soon as it gets hit with  a rocket or something, the guy bails with like 72 health left. Like WTF dude..then I just back up and back up, get out to repair and of course get shot by the guys trying to attack it.

--

So dumb. I think I'm a pretty good tank driver and gunner, but it's just annoying when the guy in the tank with me is a moron. Oh and people wasting the vehicles is absolutely horrible on Oasis...my god...

I hate when I'm in the gunner seat trying to shoot at an engineer lining up a rocket on our tank the driver just keeps going like he's not even there giving the engi the weakest part of the tank to shoot at, even when I have the guy spotted and everything.