It has been a long time since I showed my face in here...

Welcoming myself back to these policed forums..Hope some of my mates made it thru the fire storm of moderators and cry babies. Been gone for a few months but it seems Im allowed back into the inner outter circle...No thanks to any of the people I contacted to see why I couldnt post or read the forums..Im not gonna mention names but they know who they are..But Im back to troll or post..whatever that thin line represents now a days..So who here wants to challenge me in a 1vs1 duel on arica harbor..death bowl style..spectators can watch...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

Im glad to see some of you UXF troops!

[/quote]

You're'n uxf ?

Never seen you over there

This site is so slow the mods can only check 10 links a day, I don't think the report button works either.

Welcome back, have a and a

[quote user="o17269"]

Bump

[/quote]

I noticed your signature here and it reminded me of a nugget of wisdom I had gained through, well, we won't talk about how I acquired it. At any rate, it would be; never, ever take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time!

So, now that Roach is back, we need to talk about this weekends festivities on BFBC2. I propose a late night escapade on the battlefield this Friday involving copious amounts of alcohol, midgets, assless leather chaps, a pink tutu, a frock and of course, Moshy's goat.

Welcome back roachie!

I was..But they kicked me out..I kept posting lewd picutures in the public chat..One of them just by  sheer chance was actually a member. Needless to say..I had to bow out...

And this is one of those reason to prefer Battlefield over COD because even the forums have humor

[quote user="zombiedaddy"]

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

[quote user="o17269"]

Bump

[/quote]

I noticed your signature here and it reminded me of a nugget of wisdom I had gained through, well, we won't talk about how I acquired it. At any rate, it would be; never, ever take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time!

So, now that Roach is back, we need to talk about this weekends festivities on BFBC2. I propose a late night escapade on the battlefield this Friday involving copious amounts of alcohol, midgets, assless leather chaps, a pink tutu, a frock and of course, Moshy's goat.

[/quote]are you coming on to me?

[/quote]

Nah, I was mostly joking....mostly at least. lol

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

Who are you again?

[/quote]

He's the myth, the legend, the man himself, Clean Roach, like whom there is none other! Men want to be him and women want to be with him. He's both the party favor and the party foul, all rolled into one. I hope you brought your knee pads because you're not worthy.

Post Script: Trying to sell goods or services on the xbox forums is a breach of the terms of service.

preparing for a hostile takeover of the feedback forum... whose in?

Apparently, you just got to know what buttons to push and who to bribe

All I had to do is wait for my ban to be over.