IT DIDN'T GIVE ME THE OBLIVION WALKER ACHIEVEMENT!!!

Hello All,

I am one frustrated lvl 32 Redgaurd. I have completed all of the daedric quests and collected all 15 daedric items, and when i collected the last item (ebony armour), I expected to see the "oblivion walker" achievement pop up.....but got nothing. Would it have anything to do with the fact that I have not completed the main story line? Or maybe I have to have all of the items on my person? Anyone who could enlighten me on the subject would be greatly appreciated as this is just 1 of 2 achievements that I have left to obtain in Skyrim. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

has nothing to do with main quest or carrying all of them.  you dont even have to keep em just obtain them.  lots of people have had problems with this cheevo.  Correct me if im wrong arnt there 16 artifacts?  the cheevo states you need 15 of 16 if i remember right?!  also in some of the quests its possible to finish the quest but not get the artifact in fact settling for something else if your not careful.  such as getting the rueful ax instead of the clavicus vile mask!  make sure that this hasnt happened to you by accident.  also search this forum for more help cuz there are lots of threads on here about this!!

1)  Search the forum, there are a handful of other threads in regards to this exact thing.

2)  It always helps if you actually list the items you have/had.  As Iceman pointed out, you can finish a Daedric Quest and not actually receive the daedric item.

Same problem here. I got every item required for the achievement:

- Ebony Mail

- Ebony Blade

- Savior Hide

- Dawnbreaker

- Spellbreaker

- The Black Star

- Mask of Clavius Vile

- Sanguine Rose

- Wabbajack

- Volendrung

- Skull of Corruption

- Mehrune's razor

- Mace of Molag Bai

- Oghma Infinium

And finally I got Ring of Namira,

Then wait for 1 minute, 2, 3, 10 minutes past by...NO ACHIEVEMENT!!! crap!!!

They should have fixed this issue a long time ago. But maybe I'm wrong

You are not alone, OP, for now :(

[quote user="lionalio"]

Same problem here. I got every item required for the achievement:

- Ebony Mail

- Ebony Blade

- Savior Hide

- Dawnbreaker

- Spellbreaker

- The Black Star

- Mask of Clavius Vile

- Sanguine Rose

- Wabbajack

- Volendrung

- Skull of Corruption

- Mehrune's razor

- Mace of Molag Bai

- Oghma Infinium

And finally I got Ring of Namira,

Then wait for 1 minute, 2, 3, 10 minutes past by...NO ACHIEVEMENT!!! crap!!!

They should have fixed this issue a long time ago. But maybe I'm wrong

You are not alone, OP, for now :(

[/quote]

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the problem with you not getting it is that "Savior's Hide" isn't considered one of the artifacts. This quest required you to attain Hircine's Ring. 

Unfortunately, I think there is some kind of bug with it... I have all the artifacts in your list with the exception of I got Hircine's Ring rather than Savior's Hide and it didn't pop for me either.

It's a bugged achievement.

The hide and ring both count as items. I used them both way back when I went for the cheevo.

OK I've tried this 5 times now and still no "luck".  HELP!!!!

I apparently destroyed the skull of corruption, but got all other artifacts, but unfortunately, the "forsworn conspiracy" and the "house of horrors" both bugged on me so I cant get the mace of malag bol. I did the hide and ring trick too, but no achievement. This is just 1 of the many "bug" problems that infest this game Why are there are soooo many bugs in this game? Whyyyyy??

Not sure if this helps but wiki says...

SR-achievement-Oblivion Walker.png Oblivion Walker (30 points/Silver) — Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts It is possible to miss this achievement. To receive it, you must not simply complete 15 Daedric Quests, but must also choose the quest ending that gives you the Daedric Artifact.

I haven't got the chevo yet either--not that I've tried--but, I've heard from enough people to know the Savior Hide doesn't count towards the chevo, you have to choose the ring. Also, I can't confirm this, but I read somewhere that some people, supposedly, unlocked the chevo only when they returned the Ebony Blade to its full power.

"Also, I can't confirm this, but I read somewhere that some people, supposedly, unlocked the chevo only when they returned the Ebony Blade to its full power".

Could be perfectly possible, but I'll just say it wasn't my experience. I probably wouldn't have leveled it up at all when I got the Achievement.