it assigned different sign in account

After i bought a new computer (Window 8) and opened up Xbox game app for the first time, it gave me sign in (ending with 99), which is my main account, i created profile and avatar and everything. but when i downloaded Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it automatically gave me different sign in (ending with 32). i even uninstalled it and downloaded again from my 99 account page but still signed me in as 32. no matter what i did i couldn't sign in as 99 for Solitaire, so i thought i will go ahead to create a profile for 32 account but when i click on top right corner, where it says Xbox and sign in account on Solitaire page, it goes back to my 99 account but all the trophies or whatever else i gain on Solitaire is not recorded on 99 and i can't create avatar or anything for 32.

i can still play and everything else is function but it is bit annoying any help?   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi BefitScarab2999,

It can be a bit strange how it works.  The Xbox Live service goes by the Microsoft account that is used when signing into the computer.  In other words, if you've never had an Xbox Live account, one will be automatically created for you when you start a game, etc.  The confusing part is that if you have an Xbox Live account associated with a Microsoft account, and then you use a second Microsoft account as the login for the computer, you will get a second automatically generated Xbox Live account.  Try logging out of the computer and singing in with the account that you associated with the gamertag that ends in 99, which should be your main Microsoft account and your main Xbox Live account.

Thanks,