Play to does not seem to work nor is the XBOX discoverable from my pc or vice versa.
Xbox can not be seen by any device on my network. its ip is 192.168.1.12 on my network, can not be pinged, has zero issues hitting Internet, and is within my subnet, not and while connected wirelessly, is not isolated from the rest of my network, i confirmed this by making sure other items on wireless network are reachable from other wired and wireless devices.
- When running the network test for pc on the xbox i always get pc not found, this is with my built in firewall on or off.
- I have disabled / enabled play to and smart glass restarting both the pc and xbox in between.
- I have a homegroup created and anything can connect and stream, this was tested from another pc on the network
- in the network tab other pc's show up as does my router but xbox is nowhere to be found
- SmartGlass App works perfectly
- Xbox does not show up in play to devices on any app.
- other dlna devices on network can stream to my pc, behavior on xbox unaffected by where these are removed from network.