On the day it came out, I purchased Dawnguard. However, ever since I did, it has been giving me problem after problem. I never had any other issues with any other content.
Every time I go to load my game, it tells me that the content can't be found, though it is still locate-able on my hard drive. Still there, being all "Hi! I'm an awesome DLC! But you can't play me, neener neener!"
I attempted to uninstall it then re-install it, which lead it to work briefly. Hooray! When I shut my Xbox off for the night and went to play the next day, it then went back to not working. I was told at that point to try clearing my cache, and did successfully. Again, it was a night of it working, then not working. Then it would work on my boyfriend's profile on my Xbox, which does not have Live, and then not work on mine. It would then work on mine, and not his. I've been playing this song-and-dance for days now, and now the content is not working at all, period. Whatsoever. Not on my profile, and not on any of the other 4 profiles on my Xbox.
I'm pretty much at wits end at this point, I feel like it was a waste of $20 since I didn't really get to do any of the content between the pain-in-the-rear-end messing and fannagling.
If anyone has any answers as to how I can fix this, do let me know. :( My Xbox is an older Elite model, with a 60GB hard drive in it.