issues with call of duty 4

hey someone please help! i was playing cod 4 online a few nights ago and for one dominating the group i was joined in to, then all of the sudden my sh... went crazy and now i can't even go into find a match or choose any of the options for that at all! the only way i can even play that game online at all is if one of my friends are playing and i join into their game! oh yeah and also when i check my stats n stuff it says that i am lvl 1 again when i was lvl 55 and also gives me negative numbers for my scores and achievements! really pissed can someone please help me fix this issue ASAP?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there breadtruck! While it could be correct that your stats were reset as a penalty of being part of a modded lobby, I would NOT (under any circumstances) suggest joining another modded lobby in an attempt to regain your former status. That's the kind of thing that gets you banned from Xbox LIVE.

In the event that this is simply a profile issue and not a penalty of being in a modded lobby (which I hope ^_^), there's some steps we can try to get your issue fixed for you.

The first step I would try would be:
-Delete CoD 4 from your hard-drive (do NOT delete your game saves).
-Use this guide which teaches you How to Clear Your Xbox 360 System Cache.
-Redownload your profile using this guide that teaches you how to Download, Move, or Delete your Xbox LIVE Profile.
-Then put CoD 4 back into your console, reinstall it on the Hard Drive, redownload all title updates, etc.

That should fix your problem for you! Definitely post back and let us know how it worked for you though! ^_^ 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.