Issues joinging the same match in video games.

I currently have two seperate xbox 360's with two different and active Live accounts in my house. one is mine and the other is my brothers. i have noticed that while we can both play the same game at the same time it does not allow us to be in the same match online at the same time. unfortunatly i have no clue how to fix this problem and would think that it would be no issue. i am assuming that it has to do with me and him using the same connection via our router and the game server thinks that were are both the 'Same' console per our IP addres. Anything will help. I would like to get this set up so that we can have fun playing the games

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello LethalityKing,

Please check out this link, it will explain how to fix your problem.

I hope this helps!

I think the router is your problem, have a look at this  www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/.../60-two-xboxes-using-one-router-internet-connection

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Has this just started happening or is it the first time you have tried?

I notice that you are playing Battlefield 3. There is an Xbox Live service alert and it mentions problems with that game. They are working on it. Click here to see the service alert. Check that link often until it is resolved. If you still have issues after it is fixed come back and we will try to figure it out.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.