issue w/playing left 4 dead online

happen 3days ago was in the midddle of playing when error msg showed up ensted of the zommbies,

not able to play w/my online frnds

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Is this the only game you are having issues with or can you not play online at all? You can try clearing your system cache, support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache. Does the game work if you play a local game? The game data might be corrupt and need deleted.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, DemonChild54. Thank you for bringing your question to the forums. Can you tell us what error message you are seeing? Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello DemonChild54. this is actually a known issue to the L4D developers, they are having issues with their game servers, and have been for some time now. They are working on the issue and trying to get it resolved as quick as possible for us L4D gamers (1 n 2). I personally would check out and post on their twitter page and let them know the issue you are having and where you are located. Look up L4D Dev on twitter and you will see that many people are having this problem, myself being one of them. Hopefully this gets you a step closer to the help you need.

Sorry this didn't help.